This page is a document. These are the key differences between a post and a document.
– Is for asynchronous communication. Open to discussion.
– Belongs in a chronological stream of posts. The date is important.
– Is conceptually equivalent to an email
– Is for stable information or note taking, but is not open to discussion.
– The publishing date is usually irrelevant, it doesn’t get obsolete.
– Many people can contribute to the same document.
– Is conceptually equivalent to a Google Doc or a PDF.