I might be blind but how do I review the results of a poll?
One of the members of one of my P2’s, who uses the WP app for IOS, reported that whenever he accesses the P2 there is a bug that prevents him from posting; the same happens when he accesses through the mobile browser.
The message that appears always says that the session has expired, although he hasn’t logged out.
I had the “brilliant” idea to use emoji for tags. I thought it would be a quick, visual way to filter P2 posts of a certain type.
The first (minor) issue is that the emoji is clipped when creating/adding the tag: https://cln.sh/oMuZsZ
The bigger issue is once you’ve created the emoji tag, it’s escaped and not rendered within the post: https://cln.sh/7wmvR2. They are displayed in the tags menu widget, but again, the image is clipped: https://cln.sh/wt0f1u
Since yesterday, there is a problem with the interaction between the paragraph and image blocks. Before, when I clicked “Align left” in an image above a text, the text went to the left of the image, as can be seen here:
Now nothing is happening.
In the back end editor everything is normal.
hi @jonburke I noticed that when I set the “Style” for table block to “Stripes”, the front and back end are giving me different results. On front end, the gridlines are showing. At the back end, the gridlines are not visible. #bug ?
This is the front editor. It has gridlines. But once you click on preview, the gridlines will disappear.
This is the back editor. It doesn’t have gridlines. But once you click on preview, the gridlines will appear.
- Add an image block and save it as a reusable block.
2. Click the add block icon (+ sign on top left). Go to “Reusable” tab then click “Manage Reusable Blocks”
3. Delete the reusable block that you just created.
4. Go back to the post editor. Notice that image is still there. But once you hit preview/publish, that will disappear.
5. If you go back to edit the post (both front and back end), the image will still appear.